Need Happy THoughts plz

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by annie3001, Nov 22, 2010.

1. annie3001

annie3001 My Girls

Jun 11, 2009
    Ct.
    So today was another one of "those days".[​IMG] It started last night when my daughter had a bit of a temperature :hitand I was up most of the night with her. My son cried this morning and didnt want to get on the bus. (no hubby had to take him).
    my husband gets the kindergarten up 1 hour before school and still we are havin a issue, at least once a week now. kinda frustrating because i am already at work.[​IMG] ( i start at 4am and work till 1030am) but i cant just up and leave work and come home and deal with this. [​IMG]
    My father watches the kids while we do work (we are greatful) but my dad doesnt step in and help when the kids are out of control (crying and sick etc.) It all ends up on my husbands shoulders. i feel bad, but what am i supposed to do! now hubby is mad and already having a bad morning. can it possibly get any worse. [​IMG]
    just need some happy thoughts. [​IMG]

2. turney31

turney31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    I remember how frustrating that feeling is, [​IMG] but you will wake up one morning and realize that those are the good times in life. That 18 years is but a fleeting moment.

3. Hillbilly Hen

Hillbilly Hen Overrun With Chickens

Apr 11, 2009
    Newaygo Michigan
    [​IMG] Things will get better! Just hang in there!

4. pinkchick

pinkchick "Ain't nuttin' like having da' blues"

May 30, 2008
    Washington State
    Happy thoughts coming your way and things will get better. [​IMG]

5. ChikeeMomma

ChikeeMomma Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2009
    Mid Michigan
    It will get better. My daughter was a kindergartner last year. It seems we had the same struggles that you are having. It did not get better until the end of the school year (like May) -- go figure! This year the mornings have much better. I can only remember one struggle to date for this school year (knock on wood). You and your hubby take a deep breath and go on -- it's okay. Sometimes I have to do that, too. Hope your daughter is feeling better today. Hope you and your family have a better day today!

6. Toast n Jelly

Toast n Jelly Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 29, 2007
    St.Charles, QC
    Quote:x2

7. annie3001

annie3001 My Girls

Jun 11, 2009
    Ct.
    [​IMG] thanks for the happy thoughts. [​IMG]
    I brought my daughter to the doctor yesterday, turns out she has a ear infection. makes sense why she wasnt her self and had such a fever. she never had one of these before. our son's doing better about getting up and making going to school a bit easier, we are putting him to bed earlier. makes such a big difference. [​IMG]
    I'll be busy at my moms tommorrow so Happy THanksgiving to you all!!!!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by