Need help ASAP for backyard chicks

G’Day from down under NewbieChickenMa
frow.gif
Welcome!

As you have already received some good advice, I will just say kudos to you for taking care of them and wish you all the best.

Please keep us updated and if you can, share some pictures. Oh, and give your neighbour a
smack.gif
from me!
wink.png

G’Day from down under NewbieChickenMa
frow.gif
Welcome!

As you have already received some good advice, I will just say kudos to you for taking care of them and wish you all the best.

Please keep us updated and if you can, share some pictures. Oh, and give your neighbour a
smack.gif
from me!
wink.png

This was them with their mama <3 It was so cute to watch them walking around our yard. I think in the pic I see five chicks. But there were definitely only four left when we found them last night.

I hope they are being taken care of. Your family went through a hectic time last night trying to get the chicks to make sure they were safe. Only then to giving them away to someone else. My kids would of cried to over that. I bet they thought they were going to have chicks. I am softy and would of kept them.

Wow NewbieChickenMa I would be ****’d also!

Such a sad story all round
sad.png
Hopefully the little ones are OK.

So, do you think you might look at getting some chickens for your family? This time with some notice and being prepared
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom