Need help designing an irregular-shaped covered run

Fastening those posts to the house should be enough...perhaps sitting them on slate, brick, or block to discourage digging under that area might be a good idea?
Good idea, thanks. The coop is sitting on concrete blocks, so I can put down a couple more blocks next to them for the posts to sit on.

I’ve been looking for ways to fasten the fencing panels to the wooden frame, and I found this very promising-looking invention at Home Depot:
09649B94-F468-4152-BE67-D0B7DB803058.jpeg

“Galvanized Steel Hanger Tape”. Didn’t know it existed until now, but it seems perfect for my needs! I read that it’s used for hanging pipes. Do you guys see any red flags in using it on my run fence? It’s galvanized, so it should be okay outdoors... I’m thinking two attachment points per side for each panel should be enough? The panels came with brackets for attaching them to each other, so I’ll only need this for the sides attaching to the wooden frame. The fence panels look like this:

8A0F56BE-5E5B-40C9-9C6B-8E0E2FDCC5A8.jpeg

I’ve been looking for ways to fasten the fencing panels to the wooden frame, and I found this very promising-looking invention at Home Depot:
View attachment 2040088
“Galvanized Steel Hanger Tape”. Didn’t know it existed until now, but it seems perfect for my needs! I read that it’s used for hanging pipes. Do you guys see any red flags in using it on my run fence? It’s galvanized, so it should be okay outdoors... I’m thinking two attachment points per side for each panel should be enough? The panels came with brackets for attaching them to each other, so I’ll only need this for the sides attaching to the wooden frame. The fence panels look like this:

View attachment 2040090
I used in my hoop coops

Back
Top Bottom