Need help figuring out what Tractor supply sold me!

I wouldn't be positive about gender yet, but I agree they look more like cockerels than pullets.

Wydo looks to have a larger comb than Kangan, so you might have one of each :idunno

Hi again!! The two chicks in questions turned 6 weeks old on Wednesday! Are they resembling anything yet? They're very clearly not BSL females, but we already knew that. Kangan looks very much like my Barred Rock adult hen (not pictured), but I"m not sure how to tell Kangan is a boy or girl. And Wydo, who came from the same bin at Tractor supply, looks different than Kangan on the head/neck area for sure. Really not sure gender or breed on Wydo!

Attachments

• Kangan leftfront,Wydo behind.jpg
    Kangan leftfront,Wydo behind.jpg
    988.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Wydo.jpg
    Wydo.jpg
    561.3 KB · Views: 10
  • Wydo2.jpg
    Wydo2.jpg
    705.3 KB · Views: 10
  • Kangan left Wydo right.jpg
    Kangan left Wydo right.jpg
    892.2 KB · Views: 10
  • Kangan.jpg
    Kangan.jpg
    857.3 KB · Views: 10
Those 2 with the white spots on their head are the BSL cockerels. They have them at our Tractor Supply as well. Tractor Supply is tricky in how they put their self tags but if you read them carefully it will say unisex or sexed and then the breed. The unisex means you have a chance of getting a cockerel in there. Sexed means there is a over a 90 percent chance it is a hen more so if it is a sexed link breed.

Back
Top Bottom