Need Help Finding A Name For A Roo That I Was Told Was Female

Reggie, Rheuben, Charlie? I do like Sprock as a name though!
big_smile.png

I named a hen Tyson, after Mike Tyson not Tyson chicken, because she has no fear, so I have to vote with everyone else who said that Sprinkles is a good rooster name.

I have a new hampshire cockerel named Peanut. If you have been calling your roo Sprinkles this whole time then keep it. Nothing wrong with that.

I had a dream one night that my husbands boss kept calling my husband Circus Peanut (we tease my husband that his car is a circus car because it is so hard to get in and out of). So that morning when I went to feed the chicks I decided I was gonna name my favorite cockerel Peanut. He is a very gentle cockerel and he is so soft.

I have a "Cinderfella". . . yep, you guessed it, originally named by my little girl when we bought a pullet
smile.png

I like "Sprocket" too.

right now I have a roo suspect that is named shirley temple and am almost certain that if she is a he then he will still be shirley..also the name sprocket is from the jetsons I believe...

I have two roos. One named Biscuit and another named Gravy. Gravy (who was a suprise roo) has really come into his own. He seems to be dominant and he's trying the mating thing out a lot now (12 weeks). I was thinking about changing his name to Randy on account of his promiscuity. My 4-year-old daughter continues to call him Cupcake though. My next "high energy" roo will most definitely be Randy.

Back
Top Bottom