Need help finding home for cat.

BarbK

Songster
12 Years
Aug 6, 2007
Indiana
Unfortunatly I have to find a new home for one of my babies.
hit.gif
My fiance has had issues lately and we have narrowed it down to him being allergic to one of my two cats. After trying a few different things. I have decided to rehome him. Anyone in norhtern Indiana or north western ohio interested in a shy but lovey male kitty?

Quote:
That's very true. I know of a couple people who just take their pill year round to keep their kitties. You could ask his doctor if that would be a option. Or maybe get a hairless cat?

Well he is allergic to the bengal but only gets a little watery eyed. Tippy has a totally different hair type and he gets all poofy eyed and congested. Kianas fur is more rabbit like than Tippy's. His fur is almost a medium and he sheds alot more. That is just the final decision maker. Tippy is very unhappy with us. He needs a home that has less people in and out.
Fiance won't take meds because he has had an addiction issue in the past and doesn't want to take meds. (I know sounds weird)

Hi!
Just a thought,.....They sell a pet shampoo that is hypoallergenic it is suppose to make the cat free of allergens that affect people, I can't remember the name of it but it's worth looking into, I think it was in a Petsmart or similar. Good Luck!

Back
Top Bottom