Need Help Finding Horse Cake Pan

WindyOaksYokes

Songster
12 Years
Jul 17, 2007
Central Virginia
I need your all's help... Lil Jesse's 8th Birthday Party is this weekend and she informed us that she wants us to make a Horse shapped cake! Does anyone know where I can find one and have it before Friday?!?!?! I am DESPERATE... Please help.

Thanks Tes

Yes, something like those but need to be able to buy it locally... walmart, tartget, the mall... wonder if they have something like those there....
hu.gif

I just dont know if I ordered it if I would get it in time.

Thanks..........Tes

Do you have a craft store near you Tes? Try there or you could try the Wal or Tarket...check out the craft section though. Don't ask me why but at our Wal they keep cake pans and Wilton products in the craft section. Good Luck!

Do you have a craft store near you Tes? Try there or you could try the Wal or Tarket...check out the craft section though. Don't ask me why but at our Wal they keep cake pans and Wilton products in the craft section. Good Luck!

OH MY GOODNESS.... would Michaels have them????? I'm going by one tomorrow... I think they do at our walmart too... and I was just there this morning... didnt even think to look...
he.gif
he.gif
he.gif

Thanks....Tes​

Yeah I bet Michaels would have them.
Oh, I meant Target, btw, lol...not tarket....whatever that is.
roll.png
Someday I'll learn to type...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats okay Angie LOL... I knew what you were talking about!!! We are going to stop there tomorrow to see what we can find... also going to the mall... so will check to see if they have a store in there too.... Thanks everyone for all your help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lil Jesse I know is thankful!!! Because mommy all of a sudden became brain dead and could not think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gig.gif
he.gif

Back
Top Bottom