Not able to sit comfortable .......

She's doing dust bath once a day
Best suggestions needed......
Thanks in advance

Attachments

• IMG20200809112113.jpg
    IMG20200809112113.jpg
    657.3 KB · Views: 18
I have posted this a few times, the best product to get rid of the mites and lice in my opinion is permethrin which is very cost effective. There are other products that work well but are quite expensive. If mixed properly Permethrin works great. I had some birds that were severely infested. I thought they were just molting but weren't getting their feathers back in when I discovered they were loaded with mites. The first thing I tried was DE. The birds weren't improving and still had mites. I first discovered them in only one coop but eventually found them on birds in another coop. I dusted the birds and the coops with the DE and no improvement after treating them for a couple of weeks. Next I did use some sevin dust that I had but it was almost gone but it did help. I did some research and came up with permethrin. I'm pretty sure the wild birds brought them into their coop, rodents can too. I have used the dust on the birds and do use it in their nest boxes and spray inside of the coops, every crack and crevice, on and under the roosts, ceiling, walls, floors, anywhere the mites can hide. It's best to clean out the coop before you spray. I use pine shavings in my coops. I wear special clothing including a mask and gloves. I do a weekly spraying for awhile and put permethrin dust in the nest boxes. I have sprayed the birds getting under the wings and working it through their feathers with gloves which you can also do with the dust. My birds began to recover and get their feathers back in. I think if I hadn't treated with the permethrin when I did I probably would have lost some birds to the mites. The birds were in bad condition. Permethrin only kill live pests, not the pests eggs. TSC carries the poultry dust with permethrin, premixed spray bottles and the concentrate. I use the concentrate. For my initial application, I mixed it a little heavy. It did not affect the birds but I did keep them out of the coops while it dried. I spray my coops as needed and when I spray I do weekly spraying for 3 or 4 weeks then stop as I don't want the pests to develop a resistance to the permethrin. Repeated weekly spraying is necessary because again, it does not kill the mite eggs and as an added benefit is there is no egg withdrawal period. The birds are beautiful again. In my opinion the permethrin works great. Good luck...

permethrinDust.jpg PermethrinSpraya1.png GallonSprayer.jpeg

I have posted this a few times, the best product to get rid of the mites and lice in my opinion is permethrin which is very cost effective. There are other products that work well but are quite expensive. If mixed properly Permethrin works great. I had some birds that were severely infested. I thought they were just molting but weren't getting their feathers back in when I discovered they were loaded with mites. The first thing I tried was DE. The birds weren't improving and still had mites. I first discovered them in only one coop but eventually found them on birds in another coop. I dusted the birds and the coops with the DE and no improvement after treating them for a couple of weeks. Next I did use some sevin dust that I had but it was almost gone but it did help. I did some research and came up with permethrin. I'm pretty sure the wild birds brought them into their coop, rodents can too. I have used the dust on the birds and do use it in their nest boxes and spray inside of the coops, every crack and crevice, on and under the roosts, ceiling, walls, floors, anywhere the mites can hide. It's best to clean out the coop before you spray. I use pine shavings in my coops. I wear special clothing including a mask and gloves. I do a weekly spraying for awhile and put permethrin dust in the nest boxes. I have sprayed the birds getting under the wings and working it through their feathers with gloves which you can also do with the dust. My birds began to recover and get their feathers back in. I think if I hadn't treated with the permethrin when I did I probably would have lost some birds to the mites. The birds were in bad condition. Permethrin only kill live pests, not the pests eggs. TSC carries the poultry dust with permethrin, premixed spray bottles and the concentrate. I use the concentrate. For my initial application, I mixed it a little heavy. It did not affect the birds but I did keep them out of the coops while it dried. I spray my coops as needed and when I spray I do weekly spraying for 3 or 4 weeks then stop as I don't want the pests to develop a resistance to the permethrin. Repeated weekly spraying is necessary because again, it does not kill the mite eggs and as an added benefit is there is no egg withdrawal period. The birds are beautiful again. In my opinion the permethrin works great. Good luck...

View attachment 2283440View attachment 2283441 View attachment 2283442
Wow thanks for your patience reply

I will check this product available or not in my country

Thank you

❤️Love from india

Back
Top Bottom