Need help identifying a few chicks PLEASE.

lauranickerson

Songster
6 Years
Apr 17, 2013
Kingsley, MI
Chick #1: Tractor Supply labeled as "Straight Run Bantam." Very small, got only about a week ago, about the size of two golf balls put together. Gray-ish feet.

Chick #2: Tractor Supply labeled as "High Production Pullet." Light Tan, and very small for being about a month and a half old (maybe a Banty?). About the size of a grapefruit now. **My profile picture was this one as a baby when I got it mid-March**

Chick #3: Tractor Supply labeled as "Red Pullet." Got them at the same time as Chick #2, but they were already about twice as big as Chick #2. I have 6 of these ones, and all have the brown feathers, but some are all brown, some are brown and white like this one, and some are brown with a few black tail feathers and clack speckles around the neck. I first thought buff orps, but then they got darker. ?

ANY IMPUT WOULD BE APPRECIATED! Thank you!!

Wow thanks everyone!! I think you're right! I can't wait to see what Chick #1 looks like when it's bigger! Those look awesome! Hope it's a hen so I don't have to choose between roosters!
fl.gif

PS: meant to type *input*, not imput in my original post. Haha. I swear I'm not a dummy. lol.

Back
Top Bottom