Need help identifying this breed

Pics
Hi guys…
its with such sadness that I bring this update to you….
our much loved Audrey passed away the other day from what I can only suspect was a reoccurrice of his CRD ….
he passed away being cuddled up in arms and while he did his best to fight it again he just no strength left….

Audrey Is very missed by everyone in my family…
i would like to thank everyone who helped me identify his breed and gender even if at times we seemed to butt heads..it truly was an amazing experience showing everyone how far he came from day one ….
No. Oh I am so sorry. You gave him an amazing life. Pulled him out of the woods, nourished him, and loved him like no other. I can only hop that he will rest in peace. :hugs

Hi guys…
its with such sadness that I bring this update to you….
our much loved Audrey passed away the other day from what I can only suspect was a reoccurrice of his CRD ….
he passed away being cuddled up in arms and while he did his best to fight it again he just no strength left….

Audrey Is very missed by everyone in my family…
i would like to thank everyone who helped me identify his breed and gender even if at times we seemed to butt heads..it truly was an amazing experience showing everyone how far he came from day one ….
I'm so so sorry! Big hugs! :hugs

No. Oh I am so sorry. You gave him an amazing life. Pulled him out of the woods, nourished him, and loved him like no other. I can only hop that he will rest in peace. :hugs
Thanks guys,
he did breed. And I have kept some of his chicks… i will post the last photo of him up shortly… with a photo of him when I first got him

In loving memory ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Attachments

• DE613D79-FE51-4235-99F5-1095E522DEED.jpeg
    DE613D79-FE51-4235-99F5-1095E522DEED.jpeg
    617.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 490F19CB-C780-4450-BBC9-B802A4B3217E.jpeg
    490F19CB-C780-4450-BBC9-B802A4B3217E.jpeg
    519.3 KB · Views: 10

Back
Top Bottom