need help in TN

bptp731

In the Brooder
11 Years
Apr 21, 2008
I live way out in the boon docks,and have a major tick problem.Is there anyone out there who give give me any type of poultry chicken,duck,turkey,goose ect. or anyone who has some for sale fairly cheap.I need as many as possible to take care of this tick problem so I can't give a whole lot per bird.

where in TN are you? I think your best bet would be guinea hens. I have them and they will really go to town on the ticks and the eggs of other little creepy crawlies.

I may have some to sell later, but I won't know for a couple weeks and I won't ship. I live in Linden Tn.

Julie

I am in the Hardin,Mcnairy,Wayne county area.I would love any help you could give me.

i am raising some baby's right now that are about 4 weeks and will be selling them also have a rooster ot 2 for free live in dickson county call me i come the larawance county alot.

Edited to remove phone number

From the Rules

8. Do not post your phone number or your age (especially if you are a minor) or any other personal info you don't want the whole world to see.​

Last edited:
I'll take free roosters!
big_smile.png
I have friends in Whiteville, TN but I live in Holly Springs, MS

P.S. Guineas are the best ever for ticks and bugs, can't beat them but they are ugly and annoying ( sorry guinea lovers
roll.png
)

Last edited:
Yeah,maybe I can get a couple of the babies and the rooster at the same time I can meet you and pick them up I need your number

I am in Henderson. The only free chickens I have are some bantam roos and a few young roos about 3 months old,probably too young to help you. I have a grown male guinea you could have,but he may not stay with you. Guineas tend to wander unless you raise them. Sorry,but with the price of feed,I can't give my hens away. I have several chicks I could let go for about $4 each,but I think you need grown chickens.

hey there,I'll gladdly take what ever you can spare.I usually work in selmer If you could,get me some directions and I can stop up with a cage THANKS!!

Back
Top Bottom