Need help please - no clue what these are

Puffy cheeks is 99% certain of EE, especially if they came from a hatchery.
I agree that they do look big for their age, but they are probably closer to 4 months old (16 weeks) since you did find an egg. Or he could have meant March of last year
wink.png

since this is my first set of chicks (flock) I shouldn't really talk but...... i can't understand why someone would purchase chicks for a 2 y/o because they are small and cute, do they not think they will get bigger? I'm just afraid they weren't taken care of as well as they should have been, but they do look healthy so hopefully they were. AND i got an email from this guy asking if we'd be interested in more because they were going to get more chicks and when the cuteness wears off wanted to know if we would be interested in taking them as well..... He is giving them to us for free so I told him ya we'd take them but I just don't get it......................... sorry i needed to vent!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, is there anything special that I should know about EE's? Other than what I am reading online as I research? I'm trying to learn all that I can since my hubby works all day and I'm at home....

Thanks again
Krista

Ok. I think I got some better pics of my other 2. Hopefully they are good enough for someone to be able to tell me what they are. Maybe EE like the white one?

Junie (named by my 7y/o daughter in referance to the Junie B jones books)
junie-1.jpg

Bok Bok (the black one named by my 2 y/o Son) Junie, and Snow White (white one named by my 5 y/o daughter)
3hens-1.jpg

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Quote:
What an idiot... People do that sort of thing all the time... I just don't get it.

But at least you get the benefit of chickens without the high maintenance chick-rearing! Those all look like EE's to me. Very nice birds, you'll enjoy them!

Back
Top Bottom