Need help selling broilers

kyle99

Hatching
6 Years
Sep 6, 2013
Im looking to raise anywhere from 100 to 300 broilers for a little profit. I want to sell them all live and was wondering if they sell them by the head or weight at auction. I live in northwest ohio and was wondering if anyone has been to the mount hope auction or degraff auction to see what they sell for or just the normal going rate? any where from 6-8 pounds. ive raised chickens for a long tme now so thats not a problem just trying to find the going rate for a live broiler at auction THANKS

Im looking to raise anywhere from 100 to 300 broilers for a little profit. I want to sell them all live and was wondering if they sell them by the head or weight at auction. I live in northwest ohio and was wondering if anyone has been to the mount hope auction or degraff auction to see what they sell for or just the normal going rate? any where from 6-8 pounds. ive raised chickens for a long tme now so thats not a problem just trying to find the going rate for a live broiler at auction THANKS
Up here where I live they sell them by the pound after dressing. The going rate is $3.50-$5.00 a pound.

Back
Top Bottom