need help with abandoned duckling

Thanks. I did write to Holderread's asking if they had any leftover ducklings, but I don't hold out much hope for that. Thank you for giving me an idea of when to start reintroducing her to the rest of the flock

Thanks. I did write to Holderread's asking if they had any leftover ducklings, but I don't hold out much hope for that. Thank you for giving me an idea of when to start reintroducing her to the rest of the flock
I did it right off but I was always there to make sure no one messed with him. of course now that cold weather is setting in you'll have to try and find the warmth of the day to do it, but they are alot hardier than we give them credit for being. Please post a pic when you can.

Well, I tried bringing "Titipu" (the baby- named for one of the characters in The Mikado) outside today- she was looking really good, and was so lonely inside the house. She found momma and stuck like glue; I found her sitting on top of momma at one point - so funny! The other ducks all seem to be ok with Titipu too. We've cleaned up the nest as she was still trying to hatch them, and eggs kept busting.

Well, I tried bringing "Titipu" (the baby- named for one of the characters in The Mikado) outside today- she was looking really good, and was so lonely inside the house. She found momma and stuck like glue; I found her sitting on top of momma at one point - so funny! The other ducks all seem to be ok with Titipu too. We've cleaned up the nest as she was still trying to hatch them, and eggs kept busting.
That's a good sign, keep us updated.

Back
Top Bottom