Need help with breed and gender 7 weeks old

Here an update. First 3 pictures are of the SLW. Would be great if pullet.

Next 2 pictures is the suspected Cuckoo Marans / Meyers Lakeside easter egger which I think is a pullet and then I have 2 pictures what I think is going to be the rooster. One has round tail feathers the other has pointy. Both have no waddles and their eyes turning orange.
The next 2 pictures needs confirmation it is going to be a roo.
All birds shown are definitely cockerels

Here an update. First 3 pictures are of the SLW. Would be great if pullet.

Next 2 pictures is the suspected Cuckoo Marans / Meyers Lakeside easter egger which I think is a pullet and then I have 2 pictures what I think is going to be the rooster. One has round tail feathers the other has pointy. Both have no waddles and their eyes turning orange.
The next 2 pictures needs confirmation it is going to be a roo.
I think the photos posted in a different order than you listed them here.

But since I see that each photo has a label, I'll refer to them that way.

The photos labeled "Roo 1" and "Roo 2" look male to me.

The photos of the Silver Laced Wyandotte look male to me. I think I see pointy saddle feathers coming in, but it's always hard for me to be sure on breeds with patterning in the feathers (am I seeing pointed feathers, or just pointed lines inside the feathers?)

I'm pretty sure "Meyer Roo" and "Meyer Pullet 1" are the same gender as each other, not one of each. I'm leaning male (given how red the combs are at that young age), but not positive.

Thank you. I am not sure about the SLW either and it is also hard to tell for me with the pattern.

The Meyer EE does not have any pictures of a rooster on their side and it is unknown what breeds they use for creating them. They are crested, bearded, and have barred feathering and lay blue eggs. Based on the tail feathers was I thinking I have a pullet and the other is a roo. The roo is also the biggest of all and has bigger legs then the other.
I don't think they are Cuckoo Marans since they have no waddles.

Back
Top Bottom