Need help with breed and gender please.?

Mike10

Chirping
5 Years
Oct 6, 2014
Hey everyone I'm new on BYC and there is a lot of helpful people on here, I was hoping someone can help me figuring out what breed and gender they are.

Hope to hear from some of you thanks. All of them have some hair on legs besides the white one. I have an idea which ones are which but would like some help.

Oh! Sorry! The last two look like pullets and are EE's. Same with the first picture. The other two look like pullets, but I am not sure of the breed.:/

Hey everyone I'm new on BYC and there is a lot of helpful people on here, I was hoping someone can help me figuring out what breed and gender they are.

I"m thinking pullet, but a profile shot would help.
cockerel
probably a pullet
Probable pullet, and I'm thinking cockerel

Hope to hear from some of you thanks. All of them have some hair on legs besides the white one. I have an idea which ones are which but would like some help.

They're all mixed breed birds. The white skin lends it'self to Orpingtons, Marans and Sussex. Clean faced, straight combed breeds are cochin and Marans as the more common. None of those specific breeds jump out at me.

Thanks so much to the replys. Sorry I didn't get there whole face and body better it was cold this morning, for me at least. Lol I pretty much had the same guesses maybe when they are a bit bigger I'll take more and ask again lol

Back
Top Bottom