Need help with crop/ from sweden

Be aware that fennel and anise seed support the immune system to stand against Candida. In serious concentrated outbreaks such as a crop yeast infection, you probably want to use an anti-yeast med to target the yeast directly, and thereafter, use the anise or fennel as a preventative as some do with garlic.

Be aware that fennel and anise seed support the immune system to stand against Candida. In serious concentrated outbreaks such as a crop yeast infection, you probably want to use an anti-yeast med to target the yeast directly, and thereafter, use the anise or fennel as a preventative as some do with garlic.
I have not been able to get hold of medicine because there are only prescriptions here in Sweden.
so i was going to try fennel tea.
but I do not understand how much of the tea I should have in her water?
was very vague description.
I have boiled tea now, how much should I have in her water?

I would offer it in a separate dish next to her waterer, and then she can control the strength herself. Assuming she will take it at all of course!
It is the same here with meds, but antibiotics are still easily available over the counter for animal use in much of the US.

I would offer it in a separate dish next to her waterer, and then she can control the strength herself. Assuming she will take it at all of course!
It is the same here with meds, but antibiotics are still easily available over the counter for animal use in much of the US.
Okay, I poured a few drops into her water, but I can set a bowl of it next to her water as well.

she has since yesterday started pooping more often, and now she only has access to soaked pellets and gravel and of course water.
she eats and drinks well, gravel too. however, she continues to eat the shavings, no idea why.

but antibiotics are still easily available over the counter for animal use in much of the US
Actually they have been greatly restricted since a few years ago.

she has since yesterday started pooping more often, and now she only has access to soaked pellets and gravel and of course water.
she eats and drinks well, gravel too. however, she continues to eat the shavings, no idea why.
How do poops look?
Is she eating the soaked pellets?

Take the shavings out?
Why I use wire bottom crates with tray underneath crate, easy to see poops and can swap trays out to hose off.

Actually they have been greatly restricted since a few years ago.

How do poops look?
Is she eating the soaked pellets?

Take the shavings out?
Why I use wire bottom crates with tray underneath crate, easy to see poops and can swap trays out to hose off.
A560FDA0-24C1-4A03-A632-8EAE9F809F76.jpeg
D2A6AF68-870B-4EA7-91B4-2F4E03312583.jpeg
78C62ED8-5621-400D-A035-DCA6E3185DA5.jpeg

how often should i massage her?
we have done it once an hour so far for 7 days (not at night)
and how should I massage the crop, I massage gently from top to bottom and sometimes a little circle movements

Back
Top Bottom