Need help with Paypal/Ebay stuff...LOL

Teresaann24

Songster
11 Years
Jul 29, 2008
Eastern, Kentucky
I opened a bank account today due to selling eggs so it would be easier. Because its the 1st of march my account won't be open till morning.

I have bidded on eggs on Ebay and it ends tonight at 10pm I wont have any money in my account till 9 in the morning when I go up to my bank.

Plus my paypal account says my account is unverfied and i need to enter the amount they put in my bank account to verfiey it. It will not let me pay for ebay buys but can I send money from my bank account to their on paypal to their paypal account?

If yes when the auction ends do I message the seller? Any advice would be great...I am a newbie to the paypal/bank account/ebay stuff.

Plus my paypal account says my account is unverfied and i need to enter the amount they put in my bank account to verfiey it. It will not let me pay for ebay buys but can I send money from my bank account to their on paypal to their paypal account?

You'll have to do this part before you can use your PayPal account at all. It can take a few days for the process to finally become verified.

Log-in to your new account and see what they have added/withdrew from your account (normaly just a few cents). That is the amount you will need to imput into the verify function on your PayPal account.​

Relax. You don't have to pay for your auction the minute you win it. Do as greenfamily said ... you can also call your bank and ask what deposits have been made if you can't check it online yet. It will only be a few cents.

Once you win an auction you will be sent a notification and you can click on paypal button and pay directly from there. It is NOT recommended to pay for Ebay auctions by direct transfers from your paypal to theirs. You need to keep all the steps documented so there will be no question that the auction has been completed as required.

thanks for the advice I REALLY want these eggs I am bidding on. I think I will die if I don't get them
sad.png

I would contact the seller and let them know that you are completing the verification process, though. That way they will know that payment may be a day or so away, depending on how long it takes you to confirm and them to complete it. Good communication is important on both sides and letting them know what's going on sets a good tone for the whole transaction. Plus, it keeps them from worrying that you're an Ebay newbie who has no intention of paying and you were just running up the sale. Good luck on the auction!

Back
Top Bottom