Need help

Lillysmom

Chirping
5 Years
Jul 23, 2015
Midwest
I have a 2 year old Orpington, and this past week almost daily, she has been laying strange things. I assume they are parts of shellless eggs, but I'm not sure. Yesterday, I noticed her being still for quite awhile and then took a picture of what she laid. I have oyster shell available at all times. Should I be worried or is this normal? Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_1519.JPG
    IMG_1519.JPG
    733.9 KB · Views: 6
is she new to laying if so then she will hopefully just be going through a phase or if she is at the end of her laying years 4years give or take then this can be a side affect if not then make sure she is getting enough calcium in her diet keep me updated xx

is she new to laying if so then she will hopefully just be going through a phase or if she is at the end of her laying years 4years give or take then this can be a side affect if not then make sure she is getting enough calcium in her diet keep me updated xx
No, she is 2 years old. She was a good layer before this. I'm baffled!

AS THE LINK SAYS IN GOOD LAYERS IT IS USUAL TO HAVE THE ODD SOFT SHELL EVERY NOW AND THEN WE HAVE PRIMARILY ORPINGTON BANTAMS SO HAVE NOT BEEN FACED WITH THIS PROBLEM. I HOPE THAT THIS HAS HELPED LOTS OF LOVE INSANE CHICKEN LOVER 12

Back
Top Bottom