Need help!!!!!!!

AnamGulzar

Chirping
May 21, 2021
Kashmir
One of my 3 months old chicken is limping..there is no visible injury to his leg..but he keeps his leg in ear..and doesnt put much weight onto that leg..also when he sits..he shifts his body weight to other side
IMG20210717193429_00.jpg
..also he is slightly panting which i am not sure if its because of heat...what could it be?

Like us, they bump into things, sprain joints, accidentally kick a rock, and so on. With no visible injury, and reasonable certainty that a bird wasn't attacked by a predator, they'll usually get over those bumps and bruises like we do - after a little pain, a little discomfort, and in time...

Like us, they bump into things, sprain joints, accidentally kick a rock, and so on. With no visible injury, and reasonable certainty that a bird wasn't attacked by a predator, they'll usually get over those bumps and bruises like we do - after a little pain, a little discomfort, and in time...
Yah..i just gave him some turmeric water and washed his leg with the same..and next day he was doing great as if he was well all along.

Just ran into this post. I have a 5 month old black sex link girl who started limping slightly late last week, seemed to be walking better on Sunday, and now she is visibly limping and doesn't want to put any weight on her foot, but still roosts and gets around and is eating and drinking and acting normal. Oh, and laying regularly (she started about mid-August). Also, couldn't find any obvious injuries - or even small wounds - or swelling on her. Like your guy, I'm hoping she just sprained something slightly and she'll get better in time. BTW, your boy is ADORABLE!! Look at that comb!!!! :love

Back
Top Bottom