Need help

So what ones would I put in the box one that’ll hatch any time now or the 2 new ones? The box is already set up has been for a few days.
I would put the new ones in the box and leave the older eggs to hatch in the incubator if they will. If they don't get the incubator ready with the temps and humidity on the link I sent you from Metzers hatchery and move the new eggs into that.

How long have those new eggs been in that incubator in that high humidity?

I would put the new ones in the box and leave the older eggs to hatch in the incubator if they will. If they don't get the incubator ready with the temps and humidity on the link I sent you from Metzers hatchery and move the new eggs into that.

Okay thank you so much.

Didn’t see that part of your message. New eggs were only put in backy 1 on Tuesday morning. So just over a day. They’re now in the box with the heat lamp. Still early days to find out if they’re fertile.

Back
Top Bottom