Need help

are you sure? I saw lots of veins in those eggs. What was the date that you put them in the incubator?
I saw them too but started going black in the inside. Today was day 29. There was no movement at all since yesterday but then finding out I had mixed breed so could have been Muscovy and I’ve put them in the hatchery far too early. Gutted to say the least. Have one that’s still going. And another 2 that have only went in the incubator the other day.

I saw them too but started going black in the inside. Today was day 29. There was no movement at all since yesterday but then finding out I had mixed breed so could have been Muscovy and I’ve put them in the hatchery far too early. Gutted to say the least. Have one that’s still going. And another 2 that have only went in the incubator the other day.
I think muscovy go longer. @Miss Lydia can you confirm? You want to really watch the humidity on the other 2. At the beginning of the hatch the humidity can't be high so if they are in the same incubator you could have a problem.

I think muscovy go longer. @Miss Lydia can you confirm? You want to really watch the humidity on the other 2. At the beginning of the hatch the humidity can't be high so if they are in the same incubator you could have a problem.
Yeah I wasn’t told what breed they were so I assumed 28 days. But Muscovy takes 34 days or 37. The other 2 are new eggs I purchased still need to wait a few days to see if there’s any life in them.

I’ve got a heat lamp also. Can move them to that if need be.
I think that would be best until these other ones hatch or don't hatch.

You might want to put the eggs in a beer cooler styrofoam? Maybe a box with the heat lamp. Put a little bowl of water in it to give it some humidity. Just not a lot of water because you don't want the humidity too high. You might put a towel over the box to hold the heat in. Just don't burn down your house with the heat lamp!

You should know soon if the other eggs will hatch and then you can put them in the real incubator so this would just be a very temporary thing.

I think that would be best until these other ones hatch or don't hatch.

You might want to put the eggs in a beer cooler styrofoam? Maybe a box with the heat lamp. Put a little bowl of water in it to give it some humidity. Just not a lot of water because you don't want the humidity too high. You might put a towel over the box to hold the heat in. Just don't burn down your house with the heat lamp!

You should know soon if the other eggs will hatch and then you can put them in the real incubator so this would just be a very temporary thing.
So what ones would I put in the box one that’ll hatch any time now or the 2 new ones? The box is already set up has been for a few days.

Back
Top Bottom