Need ideas for a short story.

Tanichca

Sparkle Magnet
May 6, 2009
Akron, Ohio
My friend Gabe asked that we play a game in which each of challenges the other to write a short story in a week. We each get to give the other a prompt as to what we will be writing about, but I'm not good at making up short story prompts, because all the stuff I write is long and complicated. So, this may be considered cheating, but does anyone have any good short story ideas to try?
They can be about anything, they can be continuations of a previous prompt, whatever! Nothing too racy, please. PM me or put it here. Thank you all so much!!!
smile.png

You mean to tell me you haven't been reading the has this happened to you thread and NOT found a good idea for a short story?

Or what about the age difference thread? Lots of short stories there

Or stories about my chickens?? There are stories on top of stories here on BYC. Just fill in the gaps with you imagination and don't steal some one else's whole story....

The stories on here amaze me every day.

Ah! Well, I need to be careful, he has a super-short attention span, and so it needs to be something to capture his interest. he is also a guy, so nothing too mushy. And he doesnt know about chickens, so nothing to chicken geeky.
roll.png

When he marries you.

Whaaaaat, you didn't think it was funny?! Sorry. Personally, I thought it was hysterical... Though I like Kristy's. Or make him write about a Chocolate Fairy Pony. Ooooooooooh, can't wait to tell the 1st stepmom about that one! *Snicker snicker* Me just had ice cream, and thinking of ways in which you could torture Gabe amuses me immensely. Deep breath. Okay.

The end of the world and how is happens.

What if McCain or Ron Paul was elected, what would have happened?

If you two switched families.

Sorry, that's all I got for now....

Quote:
smack.gif
meanie eenie. though that was funny.
I asked him to write the original story, a homeless guy falls into the ocean and finds a priceless treasure, what does he do with it?

Back
Top Bottom