Need ideas,UPDATED WITH VIDEO!!!! Honey gave me the WHOLE barn 4 chicken pen!!!!!!!!!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I don't know how to get the video on the post but there is the link and I made a video of the barn and our progress. Please check it out and tell us what you think so far!!!

Check out the video with our updates of what we have done!!!!
yippiechickie.gif

Wow! You have made a lot of great progress. And you sure did get some terrific freebies!
thumbsup.gif

As for aethetics, I am pretty sure the chickens don't care - as long as the coops are functional for you and them and keep them safe, I'd say it's a huge success. Personally, I happen to love coops that are tucked into old sheds and barns - when I let my hens out, this seems to be where they go to investigate anyway.

I think its gonna work ..... It doesn't look like it on the video but you would not believe the hours I have put into this and the kids too. It has been a huge amount of work but it will be worth it I hope !!!

They make wonderful extension poles for paint rollers - it's how we managed to do the high parts on our two story barn. It's sloppy work but gets the paint on.

lol yes I had already looked at yours !!!! I am not doing the poop boards....we put shavings with hay on the ground let it build a little and it goes to the garden. I am going to try some of that sweet pdz? that you had on yours just for the odor control....I used to lime the dirt each time I cleaned the litter out but the more I read the more I think it might not be the best choice.

Back
Top Bottom