Need incubator donation!

TexasVet

Songster
11 Years
Nov 12, 2008
Willis TX
I need the help of a big-hearted BYCer to fulfill a wish that was posted on www.WishUponaHero.com. A little girl wants an incubator so she can hatch some eggs, but the Mom can't afford it. Her grandfather had a stroke and moved in with them, and her Dad has cancer and has just finished up Chemo.

I sold my incubator a few weeks ago, otherwise I'd send it to her. I do have all the parts she'd need to make an incubator, but being that it's going to a child, I'd rather locate a factory-made model.

So, BYCers, can you help?? If you have an incubator for free or cheap, please let me know.

Kathy in Texas

Of course you can. That's the point of the site... post a wish or a need and people can fulfill it if they choose too. This was filed as a "wish" not a "need." And it was posted by the Mom, who told the daughter they couldn't afford one. She's just hoping someone will give (or loan) her an incubator so she can surprise her daughter. Under the circumstances, I don't think she's asking for a lot.

For those who might consider loaning her an incubator, she lives in Clifton Park NY.

Kathy in Texas

Back
Top Bottom