NEED INCUBATOR pretty please.....

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by thefooladifamily, Jan 4, 2012.

1. thefooladifamily

thefooladifamily Out Of The Brooder

Jun 10, 2010
    Baldwin County, AL
    Anyone have an incubator they would be willing to part with, pretty please? If not, what is the absolute cheapest 7 egg plus incubator you can recommend that I buy? Thank you!!!!

2. thefooladifamily

Jun 10, 2010
    Baldwin County, AL
    anyone, please? I've already looked on craigslist..no luck:(

3. CrestedGirl

CrestedGirl Polish Obsessed

Mar 7, 2011
    Fort Worth, Tx
    I think there is a $15.00 6 egg incubator on the website Murraymcmurray.com . There is also the little giant incubator you can buy at TSC for about $40.00 that can hold at least a dozen. [​IMG] hope this helps

4. thefooladifamily

Jun 10, 2010
    Baldwin County, AL
    Thank you. My husband mentioned TSC had one...maybe I will have him grab it. It's hard to get to the store with kids so wasn't sure if it was any good:) Thanks for replying!!!!

5. OkChickens

OkChickens Orpingtons Are Us

Dec 1, 2010
    Owasso, Oklahoma
    There is an auction for one right now. Under everything else for sale!

Nate

6. happyhensny

happyhensny Brown Barns Farm

check CL.... search "incubator" might find a good deal! Good luck!

7. MSH

MSH Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2011
    Cleveland , Georgia
    I bought mine for $45.00 at the feed store it works great as long as it's not a staggered hatch lol it's a hovabater it hold 42 with the egg cartons I use and I can't remember how many without it lol but I made one that was just as good out of a light bulb and 2 plastic totes if you wanna try that let me know I can tell you how I did it I got 90 + % hatches with it used it for a summer till my stepson decided to fall on it and squish it lol

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by