Need info on Seramas,please!

Racuda that is an awesome coop!!! I'm so jelouse! What are the measurments for that if you don't mind? I may have another project for my DH.
BluegrassSeramas that was excatly what I was looking for thank you sooooo much! The passing of someone elses wisdom is always great to me.
I'm gonna read all of that and make sure I get as much info in.My son would like to show them for 4H so that's really something we need to consider.I don't want to shame the name of the Seramas:) I will spend alittle extra to get the best true stock.I see what you mean with the long backs not being true Seramas.Someone on eggbid is selling eggs and it says Perfect Poultry and all the pictures look like good stock but how can I be sure it's really their birds? The feedback looks great for the seller but the price seems cheaper then what I was expecting I guess.$20 for a doz eggs is starting bid. Sound right?
Thanks for everyones help!!!

what an awesome coop --

Serama are awesome as a breed ---
anything you can't get answered here try using SCNA - Serama Council - It is the Serama forum lots of knowlegable people ---
maybe someone close to you will have eggs --

WOOOOHOOO! Got to show my DH this.Might be slight hope yet in him building one for me.I'll just have my son beg him and say I could brood the chicks in it instead of the garage.Haha! He might be more willing then. Wow that's amazing they figured it out at such a young age.I would be scared they would fall off the edge!

Back
Top Bottom