Need Name Help!

Quote:
I like Bella! If you wanted, you could always have "blue" like a middle name - something to use when she is in trouble
wink.png
"Bella BLUE!"
big_smile.png

Thats exactly what I did with my dogs!
tongue.png
One of my dogs name is Zoey and her middle name is Blue (Because she has blue eyes) And my other dogs name is Penny and her middle name is Lane (the beatles). So whenever they get in trouble we call them "Zoey Blue!" or "Penny Lane!"
big_smile.png

I brought here home and I am still unsure about what I want to call her! She will be a belle but now I am thinking Maebelle or Maribelle. Maebelle as a variant of Ma Belle which is french for "my beautiful" and Maribelle because it sounds similar to marble because she has marble eyes

I would be no help, lol I tend to stick with ie, y names...My Aussies are Bogie and Gabby
tongue.png
and my dad's Aussie girl (who I helped name) is Jolie
tongue.png
I am naming my next girl (who hopefully will be a red Aussie) Cayenne.
My dad had a lab (who he says was his best dog ever) named Cheyenne when I was a kid, so that might fit with your Westernish name.

I had a horse named Mira, short for Miracle, that I've always loved her name. Going with your Mae theme and the 'gracie' on the pic...My husband has a cousin whose name is Mae Grace and I always though that slipped off the tongue very nicely.

Back
Top Bottom