Need Name Ideas...

Quote:
Hi! Yes, Amos went to live with my cousin... they love him to pieces and hes doing great. Him and killian are best buddies.
smile.png

As for Cricket,.. i called my mother and told her to come get HER dog.(after having large dogs..those little ones drive me batty...).. LOL. So... shes back with mom..being spoiled.
roll.png
I was also worried about her getting hurt with Daisy, as shes just so tiny.....and it was just to hard to keep them seperate and ensure her safety with my big dogs... If Daisy stepped on her she could get a broken bone or anything.... so... yep.. told mom to come get her dog and take responsibility for her!

So..i just have Daisy and the pup... And so far they are getting along great! Daisy is being gentle and patient with her...
fl.gif

And the pup is going to be a large breed ...so... she will be safe with bigger Daisy. They can play together and stuff...
smile.png

Last edited:
Emily is a pretty name, for humans. Too long for a dogs name.

BTW Red, re: your FB pics of her, how long do you have to leave her alone during the day?

Reason I ask - I've found that puppy wee wee pads only confuse them. If you want them to learn to go outside, then it should always be outside, not on a pad in the house. However, if you have to leave her for several hours while you are work, I can understand having to use them.

Quote:
Hey! Yeah... at first we put them down.... but she wouldnt even use them.. just peed on the floor. But then i thought that it would confuse her...and teach her to go potty IN the house. So we took up the pee pads..
Soo... what we are doing now is.,... crate by our bed for night time... She did great last night..no accidents!
And during the day... i have her in my front entrance/mud room with tile floor ..and i also have a baby playpen in there too....
Soo... when we cant be in the room with her... we put her in the baby playpen....(she hasnt messed in it yet!)....
So far...shes doing great this way
fl.gif
... only one floor accident during play time... we also take her out every hour.

Last edited:
Quote:
Awww! Pretty names!
love.gif

And Ivy is a pretty name too...

I need to make a decision soon..
barnie.gif

Quote:
Hey! Yeah... at first we put them down.... but she wouldnt even use them.. just peed on the floor. But then i thought that it would confuse her...and teach her to go potty IN the house.
Soo... what we are doing now is.,... crate by our bed for night time... She did great last night..no accidents!
And during the day... i have her in my front entrance/mud room with tile floor ..and i also have a baby playpen in there too....
Soo... when we cant be in the room with her... we put her in the baby playpen....(she hasnt messed in it yet!)....
So far...shes doing great this way
fl.gif
... only one floor accident during play time... we also take her out every hour.

thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom