Need opinions!!

Thank you both! Already hurried back on Amazon and cancelled the tray before it shipped. Was worried it would make the floor too high as well. One of these ideas will work great!

Oh, the bator is full 🤣

I like the rope cuz it's soft but I don't have any thick enough. How stupid lol. I'm going to get a tray (that's going to raise the floor height) with 22 egg holes in it get a drill, drill holes in it... And I've already got a turner in there with 22 holes in it I'll put one layer of mesh under it and one over it so it's soft breathable and done! Why I love this group

Someone else was telling me don't throw your styrofoam away on a new incubator because it can work for insulation. Too late for me, but what a great idea that was too!

So I looked at my turner and there's a pretty big gap between the floor and the turner for little legs to get stuck under. But it is flush on the top so I think I'll flip it upside down. Just in case anyone reading this decides to try it too. Not something you have to worry about if you have thick enough rope to use instead

Back
Top Bottom