Need positive thought vibes from my BYC buddies!**New video pg 10**

lau.gif

Gosh I needed that!

Thanks guys for making me giggle today! I love you guys! Thanks for everything.
hugs.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys are so baaad!
lol.png

Hi red - remember me?- anyway, I didn't read all of this or watch the vids, but I get the gist of it. Just wanted you to know I hate that you have to deal with this..it sucks when bad things happen to good people. Wishing you all the best.
hugs.gif

Quote:
Yes, i can accept eggs voluntarily donated from people.. the person would just have to go through the clinics testing requirements..( its no big deal)
AND my insurance will cover the donors medical procedures because i'm under 40 and they consider it like a premature ovarian problem..(not an age related thing)..if i was over 40 they wouldnt pay for the medical part either..... (thats why i have to hurry this along!)
sad.png

as for the donor meds..i may have to pay for them...(cause our med ins stinks!)
but its the $5,000 that i have to pay the donor thats killing me.
barnie.gif

I'd be willing to give you my eggs. I'm 42, never been pregnant. Is that a problem? You don't have to pay me, just for the gas or flight to MA from MD.
hugs.gif

Quote:
Yes, i can accept eggs voluntarily donated from people.. the person would just have to go through the clinics testing requirements..( its no big deal)
AND my insurance will cover the donors medical procedures because i'm under 40 and they consider it like a premature ovarian problem..(not an age related thing)..if i was over 40 they wouldnt pay for the medical part either..... (thats why i have to hurry this along!)
sad.png

as for the donor meds..i may have to pay for them...(cause our med ins stinks!)
but its the $5,000 that i have to pay the donor thats killing me.
barnie.gif

I'd be willing to give you my eggs. I'm 42, never been pregnant. Is that a problem? You don't have to pay me, just for the gas or flight to MA from MD.
hugs.gif

Hi Fattie! (i feel weird calling you that!..lol) THANKS so much for the beautiful, kind, generous offer! Sadly, i just checked their protocol on egg donors..it says the donor has to be under the age of 35..(i think for Downs Syndrome related things..)..
rant.gif
UGH!
he.gif
barnie.gif
It would have been so perfect! My dream!
hit.gif
hit.gif

Again, i cant thank you enough for the kind offer. I truly appreciate it with all my heart.
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Awww, I'm so sorry you can't use my eggs. Guess I should have donated them sooner. I feel old. (Not your fault). I hope you find some free or cheap eggs, Hopefully someone on here can help you.
smile.png

Quote:
Thanks! I cant say thanks enough! And my husband told me to tell you thank you so much also.
hugs.gif

Its so frustrating! It would have been perfect...
he.gif

hmmm.... seems I missed all the fun.

Rowe Rowe Rowe your boat...and find yourself an egg...merrily merrily merrily merrily Redhen is talking from her bed.

Hello sweet thang... you know my thoughts and prayers are always with you and I'm always here if you need me.

hugs,
gretch

Back
Top Bottom