Need positive thought vibes from my BYC buddies!**New video pg 10**

Quote:
Hi Rod! Yeah, i can accept them! I just cant afford them!
hit.gif

My body/uterus is perfectly normal.( i can carry a baby just fine)..its just my eggs that they think are messed up from the triple x and turners mosiac. Although they never checked my egg quality...Actually..when i had the IVF done last time my eggs were healthy enough for them to use and they did use them (BUT..they said that could be why the cycle didnt work...with my genetic problems..a pregnancy with my own eggs may not be viable.) ..so...thats why they want me to use donor eggs. (and i guess i dont blame them...i'd rather be safe than sorry, later.) But, besides that, my body just wont respond to the IVF meds correctly. So...
hmm.png

Last edited:
If someone voluntarily donated them to you, could you accept them? Would you be able to pay for the procedure on both the donor and yourself?

I'll be back around 11PM tonight. Must go to work now.

Last edited:
Ok now that I have read up on this; your Dr. should be checking your eggs for the XXX anomaly.

"Most cases of triple X syndrome are not inherited. The chromosomal change usually occurs as a random event during the formation of reproductive cells (eggs and sperm). An error in cell division called nondisjunction can result in reproductive cells with an abnormal number of chromosomes. For example, an egg or sperm cell may gain an extra copy of the X chromosome as a result of nondisjunction. If one of these atypical reproductive cells contributes to the genetic makeup of a child, the child will have an extra X chromosome in each of the body's cells.

46,XX/47,XXX mosaicism is also not inherited. It occurs as a random event during cell division in early embryonic development. As a result, some of an affected person's cells have two X chromosomes (46,XX), and other cells have three X chromosomes (47,XXX)."

A web site you might want to check out if you have not done so already....
http://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition=triplexsyndrome

Keep us posted!

Quote:
wow! thanks for all that info! I believe that i am the 47,XXX...(but not exactly sure...i will call the doc tomorrow and ask for my specific numbers...).. But they never even really explained it to me. I know i should have asked, but i was just so sick of it all at the time...
THats why i am so upset! I had also read that its not passed from mother to child... Grrr! I'm so frustrated! But...maybe they are thinking that my eggs will be abnormal? and not make a viable pregnancy...
Maybe i should get a second opinion somewhere..
he.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Yes, i can accept eggs voluntarily donated from people.. the person would just have to go through the clinics testing requirements..( its no big deal)
AND my insurance will cover the donors medical procedures because i'm under 40 and they consider it like a premature ovarian problem..(not an age related thing)..if i was over 40 they wouldnt pay for the medical part either..... (thats why i have to hurry this along!)
sad.png

as for the donor meds..i may have to pay for them...(cause our med ins stinks!)
but its the $5,000 that i have to pay the donor thats killing me.
barnie.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom