Need positive thought vibes from my BYC buddies!**New video pg 10**

Thanks SO much everyone!
hugs.gif

Well..things didnt go good for me today.
hit.gif
he.gif

Okay.. I'll try to explain whats going on. Well..i think its just easier for you all to watch my videos about it all. I started to make these videos on youtube because late one night i was searching on there for help with my problem and i came across this community of women in my situation. At first i felt kinda dumb/silly for making these videos..(i'm a pretty shy person)..but i've found that they really help me with getting out my feelings and frustrations about this whole mess. I look like crap in them..(ooh wait! never mind! thats how i always look..
lol.png
)
hide.gif
And who else but me would make public videos in her jammies? More>>
hide.gif

Anyways..ignore my face and watch them if you want.
You have to watch them in order ..or they wont make sense...
TTC vlog # 1/part 1
TTC vlog #1/ part 2
TTC vlog # 2
TTC vlog #3 /parts 1 and 2...

Heres the link to them.. And thanks again everyone for all your sweet comments on here. You guys are just awesome!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

http://www.youtube.com/user/redhenful

Im so sorry-always think positive..never ever be negative and say it will never happen-that is giving up and casting negatives vibes inside and out for you. My SIL tried for 9 years-clomid and all-nothing. Then she was really sick with some intestinal problems and had to have a surgery to correct things. A month later she called me and told me she was a day late. Mine you we all lived nearby eachother through all of this until I moved across country back home with my new family. SO I said go and buy a test right now-she was at work and a drug store was next door. She was so nervous I had to talk her through peeing on that darn stick! positive results and she was very pregnant-the doctors could not explain hwo her system just started working to be fertile?? healthy baby boy 8 1/2 months later. Then two years later same thing-all naturl, no drugs she got pregnant again-healthy baby boy- do not give up hope stranger things have happened for reasons unknown-keep smiling and just relax to get your body out of a worry wart function....
thumbsup.gif

So sorry you're going through this. i know how urgent that yearning can be to have a child - i've been there. It just never worked out for me timing-wise. But you are still young with lots of hope ahead. Wishing you fertile thoughts and hope things work out for you soon.

hit.gif
A close friend of DHs family tried to get pregnant for 6 yrs...absolutely nothing. So, her and her hubby decided to adopt instead. Then, as the new adopted baby was a few mos old, she got pregnant...completely out of the blue.
idunno.gif
Something very similar happened to my ex-step-dad's niece as well. If you are still ovulatory, then maybe the Clomid will trigger something that the other drugs couldn't. It only takes once for it work and get pregnant.
fl.gif
You're in my thoughts and prayers!!
hugs.gif

I would donate you my eggs for free, but it'd just be trading one genetic issue for another.
sad.png
I have Systemic Lupus, which has a chance of being passed on. I assume that I am fertile, but DH got a vasectomy since my condition puts myself and the child at high risk for a number of issues during pregnancy (not including the fact it can be passed on to the child).

Last edited:
I have found that when you stop stressing about something NOT happening; it happens.

I can't look at your videos right now, the laptop I am on has no speakers. I am wishing you luck and sending prayers.

Back
Top Bottom