Need positive thought vibes from my BYC buddies!**New video pg 10**

Quote:
Wow! Wow, wow! Thanks for all the info! I will ask for the 3 hour test! I'm so grateful for everyones help! I wouldnt know what to ask these docs if it wasnt for you guys! Thanks so much!
hugs.gif

And can i also say Welcome to BYC!
welcome-byc.gif
hugs.gif

So is this the icky orange glop they have you drink for the glucose tolerance test?

I have done the carbohydrate overload for my tests during pregnancy since it is more accurate than the orange drink they give you. I do not know much about that test other than there are not too many people who consume that much sugar in one sitting regularly. (Or ever?)

Just a suggestion to throw out there for the docs!
wink.png

Redhen

I urge you to get a second (or third or fourth) opinion!!!

With what you have learned just from the BYC folks, I hope that you may get some more encouraging news from the Doctors!!

Keep us updated!! My thougths and prayers are with you!!

Cindy

Last edited:
#1California Chick :

Redhen

I urge you to get a second (or third or fourth) opinion!!!

With what you have learned just from the BYC folks, I hope that you may get some more encouraging news from the Doctors!!

Keep us updated!! My thougths and prayers are with you!!

Cindy

Thanks so much! I'll be going back to them in a few weeks and i'll know more then..
I hope they are open to listening to me..
fl.gif

Update on my bad eggies..
tongue.gif
newest video for those interested..

ETA: the reason i was laughing in the video was because my husband was standing under a tree video tapeing me and got drenched when snow slid off the tree.. Hee hee
lol.png

Last edited:
Hi WoW! Well, as good as i can expect, i guess. Its just basically saying that my clomid challenge test was a flunk. My ovaries arent going to produce any really viable eggs to sustain a pregnancy.
hmm.png
(which i kinda was expecting..)
But.. the good thing is that i think that we will have all the money for the donor eggs by Feb. 7th...(which i never thought would happen!!..and i was so upset and depressed about that)
so...if everything goes smoothly, i can start my donor egg IVF most likely sometime in March/April?
woot.gif

I have a friend of mine who went through IVF 4 times before it took, and apparently all her eggs were dead too. She had a girl named Leah. 12 months later came Dylan. NATURALLY. Stranger things have happened!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom