Need prayer support....

will pray for you , seems we are all getting in the same situation my sil worked for Yates at nissan for 16 years and was laid off couple weeks ago, his problem finding a job is going to be his age, once you pass 60, no one wants you even tho its against the law for age discrimination. Could you start your own business? My friend at church lost her job and advertised to clean houses at 15 cents per sq. foot. and she is keeping their head above water, I also worked at it fora while, (HARD WORK) but it paid the bill for us for awhile when we needed it so badly. But will keep you in our prayers. Marrie

yippiechickie.gif
Prayers and blessings headed your way.

Prayer is wonderful. I will certainly pray for you. I am sure you are praying and talking to God too, and He hears your prayers. Just remember that His will is a mystery, and sometimes we are humbled for a reason....

It was a delight to see someone on this site asking for payers. God Bless.

Thank you to all my chicken family. God is great all the time. Seeing so many caring people sending up prayers for me and mine, well... it just humbles me to my knees. I am so blessed in so many ways!!! Thank you all!!!

hillcountrychickens, I love your signature!! You must be a Lonesome Dove fan like me!!! I always knew my chicken buds had good taste!

Well, I've sent you blessings and prayers and I got the feeling you'll be starting a job that you'll enjoy quite soon. I'm no psychic but I do trust what l feel so .... good luck!!

Barb

Prayers being said..

Check w/ your post office and see if they have up want ads for cenus takers (not sure if every state does it or not). We have signs in all our post offices..

Call your dept of aging and ask if they have openings for drivers-shoppers etc.. .they beg for them here.

Call the school system and see if they need help with after school as caregivers.

Hope that these suggestion will help someone in need...Dixie

You are in my prayers! We live in Michigan and our economy is awful!!!! It seems to be almost daily that the news reports more factory layoffs somewhere in our state. I pray every night that God keeps my husbands place of employment busy with new orders! God is good and he will always provide for us. Hang in there and keep the faith.

As a suggestion-dd, who is over 40, is applying at the D.O.C. here in our state. She has military background, though not needed to be an officer. They desparately need officers as the ones they have are so overworked now. Sad to say, but the worse the economy the fuller the prisons become. They even have lots of other jobs...secretaries, etc. available.

Back
Top Bottom