need prayers for DD please

You said she's been running around a lot, make sure she's drinking. Even slight dehydration can bring on cramping really easily when pg. Prayers coming.

fl.gif
Hope she's better soon.

The good news is that slight bleeding can be very normal in early pregnancy, especially if its brown... good luck!
fl.gif
fl.gif

Shes doing better. Still having very mild cramping. Her ob didnt seem real concerned. Just told her if she started bleeding or it got worse to go to the ER. Tuesday wont get here soon enough.

If it helps rest your mind, I had some pretty heavy bleeding when I was pregnant with my second. Happened at the grocery store; I abandoned the cart and drove straight to the hospital. They told me I was probably miscarrying and to stay on bed rest for the weekend and come back in on Monday. Bleeding stopped, I cried all weekend, and on Monday they heard a heartbeat. He's 33 now.

Quote:
Wow......................

I did with all of mine, although I did have a few of the M word. With my oldest son I had my monthly curse............NO BREAK! He's here though and 28.

Yougest son bleeding happened a few times. Feet up and relax. He's 14.

I did with all 4 girls, but it was mostly spotting and I just relaxed and kept my feet up for them too.

Not that I'm not saying a prayer for her. I just want you to know, she's probably going to be fine.

OK now for prayers!

Back
Top Bottom