Need Roos in missouri!!

LMEggs

Show Me Feathers Poultry CO
11 Years
May 4, 2008
I am desperate for roos! I need a SS hamburg roo and a BR roo and a cochin roo and possibley a few cochin hens.

Where in MO are you? I am in SW IA and have a SS hamburg roo I was going to sell (don't have any hens). I am going to OK in two weeks if you are on the path, maybe we could meet up.

I'm looking for black or birchen, splash or mottled. any of those colors of bantam cochins I am also in need for a few more hens cochins. and I'm in between Westplains MO and poplar bluff couple mins from the arkansas line! I am also 2 hours from jonesboro and 3 hours from branson MO if we could meet up for the SS roo I'd be happy but I'd like to see pictures first!

Bumped... Where did you guys go ??

i have a young SS hamburg who looks like a roo but i wont be going your way for some time.
i will try and get pics later today or tommorow if you want pics of the ss hamburg...

Last edited:
I have 2 Welsummer roos that are only a month old. I'll be getting rid of one of them in the next month or so.

I'm on the "other side" of Poplar Bluff around Sikeston. Good luck in your search.

LOL thanks but I don't need any welsummer roos and I believe I found my cochin roo now I need a

Hamburg roo
Houdan roo
Barred rock roo
3 Cochin hens Splash, Birchen,Black

I'd love to see pictures of your SS hamburg roo!

Back
Top Bottom