Need some chicken pictures

Quote:
Your birds are gorgeous! I loved all three but since you were most interested in the last two I spent the whole day (well most of it) sketching out things focusing mostly on your pretty blue one, finnally I came up with a sketch I liked and went with it. I decided not to paint this one as I'm better at charcoal than painting. Not the best work i've done but I hope ya like it! I used the roo too!
smile.png

IMG_5568.jpg

IMG_5569.jpg

IMG_5570.jpg

If ya like it lemmie know with yoru addy in a PM
smile.png
If you want anything else drawn, or anything special just let me know I'll do mybest
smile.png

by the way under the roos tail feathers, you'llnotice I didn't finish an area, I just realized that and finished it now
wink.png
ha.

Last edited:
Quote:
thanks, i know im hard on myself, I sometimes have a hard time seeing what's so great about my art when I see a ton of faults in my "work". I guess I just worry it doesn't look good enough.
smile.png

Quote:
IMG_5571.jpg

If ya want it PM me with your addy
smile.png
I would have happily did your Frizz Frizz but the angle she's at, I know i wouldnt have made her look as cute as she is. So I decided to do the gorgeous roo!
big_smile.png

Sent you a pm! Great job! I'm going to make a barn wood frame for it and put it in my kitchen! I can't tell you how excited I am!!!!!!!

Hey Nikki!

Its been a while since I talked to you.

Here are a few pics! Hope the are clear enough!

My one and only Barred Rock hen. She is about two years old.
MVC-008F-9.jpg

My baby. She is a shaver red. She is the most affectionate hen I have.
MVC-008F-6.jpg

My mean Mille Fluer D'uccle bantam rooster. I gave him and his brother a good home reall close to me. A lady a few blocks away wanted him.
MVC-004F-7.jpg

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Cody!!

Back
Top Bottom