Need some help with my muscovy hatchlings

Australia. Its the first day of summer today and unfortunately i have been in hospital with my daughter the last 2 days and my fiance just rang and said we only have 7 ducklings in the yard and he cant find the others. Not sure whats happened. Whether mum has stashed them somewhere cause it was almost 40 deg cel today. Just waiting for him to pick us up and go home to see what has happened.

Australia. Its the first day of summer today and unfortunately i have been in hospital with my daughter the last 2 days and my fiance just rang and said we only have 7 ducklings in the yard and he cant find the others. Not sure whats happened. Whether mum has stashed them somewhere cause it was almost 40 deg cel today. Just waiting for him to pick us up and go home to see what has happened.
Oh gosh I hope you can find them.
Hope your lil one is okay too.

Update: we didnt find the ducks but we did find a small hole under the fence which we think the little ones may had gone under and the dogs have gotten to them. We have 6 left now. Although we have just found out this week that we will have to move in about 6mths so our breeding will have to wait for a while.

I wont know till the time comes Miss Lydia but i will surely be doing my best to make it so :)

Back
Top Bottom