Need super extravagant coop design -craftsman

...and jumping to conclusions, not to mention insulting the OP's intelligence.....lol. :D

The OP knew what she was looking for. She is hunting a professional design, not a backyard coop. Never would I insult anyone for having good taste.

You will find that most people on BYC do not understand someone willing to pay for quality, beauty and function. The masses say that you should not spend over $100.00, but those are not the people you want to sell to or seek advice from. You need to sit down with someone with knowledge of coop design and building trades, and go over space requirements, ventilation needs, location due to odor and noise, exactly what you purpose for the coop will be, how to control noise odor and pest, how to see and enjoy your chickens, create a habitat they will thrive in, etc.........And then design the exterior which is only a facade that encompasses the nuts and bolts of the design.

Agreed...except for your first two sentences, in which you have lost all credibility, and I find highly insulting.

Too bad.

I find most people who post beautiful coops, that meet form AND function, are highly esteemed, and certainly not misunderstood...

I may be new to this group, but not to building enclosures, gardening, and home ownership.

And I hope the OP has the information she needs to get a structure that fits into her landscape and has everything a healthy flock of chickens needs.
As long as that is achieved, the outside can be elaborate or built of cast off pallets. Both are wonderful in their own right.

That's all that matters.

I may be new to this group, but not to building enclosures, gardening, and home ownership.

And I hope the OP has the information she needs to get a structure that fits into her landscape and has everything a healthy flock of chickens needs.
As long as that is achieved, the outside can be elaborate or built of cast off pallets. Both are wonderful in their own right.

That's all that matters.
Ditto Dat^^^

.....and I truly hope @Tracyree ignores the snipping and comes back to share her coop plans with us.

Thanks all. I'm not a chicken newbie. Been keeping them for about 15 years. I'll
Work with the architect and ensure the coop will function well. Ventation, roost height, best boxes, poop board... I will be sure and make it chicken friendly. I was just hoping to see some other "over the top" coops for additional ideas and inspiration.

Thanks all. I'm not a chicken newbie. Been keeping them for about 15 years. I'll
Work with the architect and ensure the coop will function well. Ventation, roost height, best boxes, poop board... I will be sure and make it chicken friendly. I was just hoping to see some other "over the top" coops for additional ideas and inspiration.
@Tracyree I think you'll be hard put to find what you're looking for on BYC or even by googling.
I tried a bit of both because I'm intrigued, but found little with a couple quick searches.

You'll have to design it yourself with your architect...I do hope you'll come back and share your completed design and/or coop here.

Back
Top Bottom