Need to build me a good winter coop in Orange County NY

SueMuffin

In the Brooder
9 Years
Jul 30, 2010
Hudson Valley, NY
Hi, I hope this is a topic for this forum. I live in Orange county NY and I am looking for someone to build me a good size 8'x 8' or 10'x 10' coop with an enclosed run about 8'x 12". If your in the Orange County area and can build it soon please drop me a note here. Buying one and having it delivered is not an option, cant get a truck into the back yard!! Thanks

That first reply is pretty funny! Hi SueMuffin I live in Ulster and just happened to post a reply in an attempt to get some info on coops. If you look at my post(woodsman) you will see that I don't have much experience, but I am a handy retired guy. If you have trouble getting a carpenter and you have a design I might be able to help. Where in Orange are you located? Best, r

This is the first time I have found this post, still learning to navigate this site!! And not a computer geek by any stretch of the imagination! Woodsman I am in the town of Newburgh/ wallkill area. I have found a carpenter, and he is building me a nice 8x12 coop. But thanks for the offer! I hope he finishes before the first frost, my old coop is painfully lacking in draft protection.

Our climate is similar, some ideas below- we're building a second coop now.
cool.png

Back
Top Bottom