Need to get in contact with ideal before 5!!!!

silkieluver_07

Songster
11 Years
Jan 31, 2008
Pennsylvania
I call them because I need to check about my order. I dont know what number to press when they say 1,2,3....etc

Please help!!! Closing time is around 20 minutes away!!!:eek:

thanxs 2dream, I got a hold of them. Unfortunately they dont have the 3 white silkies I wanted to add to my order.
sad.png
Oh well! I guess this means I will have to order from them agian!!!
wee.gif

You are welcome. And I think you should order right away. And order the max.
I have blue silkies.
But think I need some white, black, red, partridge and whatever else they have. LOL
I have an order coming from Ideal on the 26th I think. Cornish bantams, my replacement Iowa Blues and I added 4 Sultans about a month ago. The Sultans are for my SIL - But I will end up with them because she will get tired of them after about a month.

I ordered
4 self-blue silkies
3 red silkies
3 buff silkies
5 buff orps (Pullets)
2 buff orps (males)
4 white jersey giants (pullets)

The reason I wanted to get 3 white silkies is because my only white silkie roo, Feathers, was killed by a hawk.
sad.png
So I Have to find a white silkie roo somewhere!

I think My Pet Chicken will ship just 3 or 4 chicks. You might check out their website.
I have never ordered from them but I am sure if you look around BYC you will find someone who has.
Their chickens are a little higher priced than the large hatcheries but.... when you look at minimum order cost it still works out to be less overall if all you want is 3 or 4 chicks.
Sorry to hear about your roo. Good luck with finding what you are looking for.

Back
Top Bottom