Need to get in contact with ideal before 5!!!!

Discussion in 'Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures' started by silkieluver_07, Apr 9, 2008.

1. silkieluver_07

silkieluver_07 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    I call them because I need to check about my order. I dont know what number to press when they say 1,2,3....etc

Please help!!! Closing time is around 20 minutes away!!!:eek:

2. 2dream

2dream Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 7, 2008
    Jackson MS
    Press 3 or 0 -

3. silkieluver_07

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    thanxs 2dream, I got a hold of them. Unfortunately they dont have the 3 white silkies I wanted to add to my order.[​IMG] Oh well! I guess this means I will have to order from them agian!!![​IMG]

4. 2dream

Jan 7, 2008
    Jackson MS
    You are welcome. And I think you should order right away. And order the max.
    I have blue silkies.
    But think I need some white, black, red, partridge and whatever else they have. LOL
    I have an order coming from Ideal on the 26th I think. Cornish bantams, my replacement Iowa Blues and I added 4 Sultans about a month ago. The Sultans are for my SIL - But I will end up with them because she will get tired of them after about a month.

5. silkieluver_07

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    I ordered
    4 self-blue silkies
    3 red silkies
    3 buff silkies
    5 buff orps (Pullets)
    2 buff orps (males)
    4 white jersey giants (pullets)

The reason I wanted to get 3 white silkies is because my only white silkie roo, Feathers, was killed by a hawk. [​IMG] So I Have to find a white silkie roo somewhere!

6. 2dream

Jan 7, 2008
    Jackson MS
    I think My Pet Chicken will ship just 3 or 4 chicks. You might check out their website.
    I have never ordered from them but I am sure if you look around BYC you will find someone who has.
    Their chickens are a little higher priced than the large hatcheries but.... when you look at minimum order cost it still works out to be less overall if all you want is 3 or 4 chicks.
    Sorry to hear about your roo. Good luck with finding what you are looking for.

7. silkieluver_07

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Thanks,

Maybe I will see if anyone has any for sale in the buy/trade section.....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by