Need to know breeds of my hatchery chicks

OK only 3 chicks left and they were LF and from the same shipment as mine. So only a BR a Red production and the white, one doesn't look like a Leghorn to me, so not sure what it is. At least I was able to pick up timothy hay for the rabbits.
sad.png

Last edited:
This is a long shot but what about something like a banty Barnvelder? I can't help but think it will be something with a distinct pattern, speckled, spangled, or something but the yellow legs just throws it off.
sad.png
Pretty sure its going to drive me crazy til it gets figured out, and its not even my Chickie!)
roll.png
Are her legs really yellow because in these pictures they look kinda pinky. you said she is about 3 weeks right? Hmmm Did you find out which hatchery they came from??
smile.png

Quote:
OMG I went there and forgot to ask!
th.gif
I'll ask tomorrow. Calling that place drives me crazy.

How could you!!! you know how important this is to me, my sanitity is at stake here!!
tongue2.gif
LOL

Quote:
OMG I went there and forgot to ask!
th.gif
I'll ask tomorrow. Calling that place drives me crazy.

How could you!!! you know how important this is to me, my sanitity is at stake here!!
tongue2.gif
LOL

OK I have to go pick up 2 bunnies. One for show and the other is mismarked but taking it anyway! Maybe I can back track first and go find out.

Quote:
tongue2.gif
LOL

OK I have to go pick up 2 bunnies. One for show and the other is mismarked but taking it anyway! Maybe I can back track first and go find out.

Thanks!
big_smile.png
but you know I was Just Joking right ! LOL
Wow too cool!! maybe that will help narrow it down some!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:

Thanks!
big_smile.png
but you know I was Just Joking right ! LOL
Wow too cool!! maybe that will help narrow it down some!
big_smile.png

Yes I knew! LOL

This will help. Didn't even think of it when I was trying to find out what they were and I would have suggested it to anyone else. DUH! No brain at all.

Back
Top Bottom