need to know what kind of chicks these are. I am not sure what kind they are but the white ones are

Thank you all so much I just hope that they are not meat birds. I have more pics if you all need them

The little one black one int he 2nd pic I would love for it to be a hen can someone tell me what he/she is

I bought 6 chicks from Tractor supply. What color were they at chicks? I hope none of mine are "meat birds" I know some are not but, I hope the ones that just had "pullets" on there an no species name are not meat birds... I hate to lose them after wanting them for pets. My husband of course wouldn't mind. But I would.

They all was all bought at the same time. I have had them about a month now. I had 3 little black one but 2 died.

Aww sorry to hear that Tara. Even as babies I have grown attached to mine :). I would hate to see one of my little ones die. I love just watching them play and stuff. I have one that's 4 weeks and HE IS HUGE!! and he keeps stepping on his sister/brothers poor things they are big too but not as big.

I know they died when they were little that is the only one that I have left. I am hoping that it is a hen it is the smallest one in the whole coop

If I wanted to sell the meat chickens to my friends how much should I ask for them. I only sell to my friend and his mom and dad

Back
Top Bottom