Need to re-home my 2 hens in Palm Bay, Florida. HOME FOUND!

Beth09

In the Brooder
5 Years
Aug 9, 2016
Florida (East coast)
(Wonderful home found!) I have 2 beautiful, friendly, hens that I need to re-home. They are 1 1/2 years old and great egg layers. One is a Golden Comet (Pixie) the other a White Plymouth Rock (Dixie). I lost 2 to a bobcat, so I cannot let them free range anymore without my Boxer guarding them. He is old, and hates to spend much time outside with the chickens, and I want him to be happy. I also want the chickens to be happy and not have to spend all day in the run. I am looking for a home, where they can be together and free range in a fenced yard safely for at least part of the day. I would like them to have a home where they will be pets.
I live in Central Florida, Palm Bay, Contact me if interested.

Last edited:
Hi there. I'm on the east side of Orlando if you are still in need for a home for your girls. We have hens and 2 Roos who free range during the day and go into a very predator proof coop during the night. Would love to welcome your girls to our home ! Thanks ! Wendy

Hello! I have a rhode Island chicken. I moved and I cannot keep her with me due to community rules. She needs to be rehomed. She doesn't lay eggs anymore. Will you take her?

Back
Top Bottom