Need to re-home my flock of 8 chickens (S.E. Ohio)

I would jump on them for sure if they weren't so far, I was hoping you were by Warren. I can't go that far I am waiting on car parts in the mail. Good luck finding them a home.
Thank you! I am so fortunate! I found a local friend of the family who raises chickens (as pets, not meat). She seems to have a great set-up for them all. I just want to see them settled in and happy. They are all my babies and have been spoiled.

I have a small flock of 8 hens. They are not free-range chickens but I am sure they would adapt. The exception would be the White Crested Black Polish hen and the Buff Brahma. Their names are Lenny Kravitz and Elvis (They are both hens, btw). Those two are co-dependent on each other and went through a trauma last summer when the other Polish hen died. Those two haven’t laid any eggs since then. That doesn’t mean that they won’t lay eggs in the future though. They have their own separate pen because the other chickens would have attacked them.
The rest of the flock have been laying eggs but not consistently since winter. This winter, their production has decreased somewhat. They average 4 eggs daily. There are 2 white leghorns, 2 Rhode Island Reds, 1 Easter Egger, 1 Barred Rock, the Buff Brahma and the White Crested Black Polish.
I know that I haven’t made them sound amazing but they are all wonderful little girls. I want them to go to someone who knows about chickens and who would PLEASE make sure that the Polish chicken and Buff Brahma wouldn’t be separated from each other. They need each other.
If you don’t think you could love them and care for them, then please don’t respond, but PLEASE, if you love chickens for pets and you know that you can give them what they need, I would be so happy to know that they are well-cared for. I have raised them since they were 3 days old and I love them.
I want to keep them but I can’t. I have cerebral palsy and seizures and I have a hard time taking care of them.
Hello I am very interested please connect eith me 818-296-8798

I have a small flock of 8 hens. They are not free-range chickens but I am sure they would adapt. The exception would be the White Crested Black Polish hen and the Buff Brahma. Their names are Lenny Kravitz and Elvis (They are both hens, btw). Those two are co-dependent on each other and went through a trauma last summer when the other Polish hen died. Those two haven’t laid any eggs since then. That doesn’t mean that they won’t lay eggs in the future though. They have their own separate pen because the other chickens would have attacked them.
The rest of the flock have been laying eggs but not consistently since winter. This winter, their production has decreased somewhat. They average 4 eggs daily. There are 2 white leghorns, 2 Rhode Island Reds, 1 Easter Egger, 1 Barred Rock, the Buff Brahma and the White Crested Black Polish.
I know that I haven’t made them sound amazing but they are all wonderful little girls. I want them to go to someone who knows about chickens and who would PLEASE make sure that the Polish chicken and Buff Brahma wouldn’t be separated from each other. They need each other.
If you don’t think you could love them and care for them, then please don’t respond, but PLEASE, if you love chickens for pets and you know that you can give them what they need, I would be so happy to know that they are well-cared for. I have raised them since they were 3 days old and I love them.
I want to keep them but I can’t. I have cerebral palsy and seizures and I have a hard time taking care of them.
Hello Please contact me 818-296-8798

WELL… here’s an update! Elvis and Lenny are very happy in a pen next to a flock of Silklies😁 my two girls are having a larger fence built also!🥰 The new owner is going to look for a Brahma Rooster so my Elvis can have babies!! Let’s hope he doesn’t get Lenny pregnant!! Would that be White Crested Brahmas? 😳 Not sure how that would work!!
ALSO…. The other girls are also getting a larger pen built for them across the road from the first two!! They already laid 3 eggs for the lady the first morning! The two ladies love the chickens and said that they are so sweet and lovable!! I’m a proud Mamma!
The only issue arose when one of my Rhode Island Reds developed a sore on her foot and swelling on both feet the day before they were to leave. I decided to keep her a few extra days to treat her feet before giving her to them. I didn’t want them to think I gave them a defective chicken. I have soaked her feet in warm water and iodine and babied her. She almost fell asleep while I held her up for her feet to soak!😍 Then I held her in a towel until she was dry enough to go back to the coop. She, the cat Pookie and I watched the cooking network while she dried off🤣🤣 I kept one other chicken as a companion for her while she recuperates. I kept the one who hasn’t laid eggs in a while. That way, the new owner will have the egg layers. Both girls will go to the owner once I feel confident her feet are ok and not sore. It’s the last thing I can do for her before giving her up😢

Attachments

• C437B99C-B584-42D5-9E14-499A56895D40.jpeg
    C437B99C-B584-42D5-9E14-499A56895D40.jpeg
    1,008.4 KB · Views: 1
  • D4B13472-55C1-466E-AA4C-621DB6A2191A.jpeg
    D4B13472-55C1-466E-AA4C-621DB6A2191A.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
  • E3C93B56-359F-4FD8-8E0E-25D85C3AFCBA.jpeg
    E3C93B56-359F-4FD8-8E0E-25D85C3AFCBA.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
  • 83918070-36A9-4864-ABDA-2BB271DDB754.jpeg
    83918070-36A9-4864-ABDA-2BB271DDB754.jpeg