Need To Re-Home (Sell) Our Ducks

tiedyemommy

Songster
5 Years
Apr 13, 2014
Austin, Texas
Want to buy some ducks?
frow.gif

My family & I have made a decision. *deep breath* We need to re-home (sell) all 5 of our ducks.

We have 3 White Crested (all believed to be female), 1 Black Crested (believed to be female) & 1 Pekin (certainly male). They are lovely, sweet & fun...but they are also loud, messy & big. All of our Crested were hand-raised by their previous owner, and have remained friendly while with us. Our Pekin was a rescue, but is also friendly (just not as trusting as the rest). I don't know how old they are, but the Crested are the same age...our guess is they are adolescent/young adult. None of them are laying yet, but they sure are trying to mate already.
wink.png

We are in the North Austin/Round Rock (Texas) area. If anyone is interested, please let me know. Will take any fair price for all, or individually.

- TieDyeMommy

UPDATE:

I currently have one person interested in most, possibly all, of our ducks. So, if anyone is interested, please be aware they are on hold until May 5th (when I will find out for sure if/when they can come pick them up). If I haven't posted that they've been sold by then, check back & let me know if you want them.

Feel free to reply to this anytime between now and then, as this will be on a first-come-first-serve basis. Thank you!
smile.png

- TieDyeMommy

UPDATE:

I currently have one person interested in most, possibly all, of our ducks. So, if anyone is interested, please be aware they are on hold until May 5th (when I will find out for sure if/when they can come pick them up). If I haven't posted that they've been sold by then, check back & let me know if you want them.

Feel free to reply to this anytime between now and then, as this will be on a first-come-first-serve basis. Thank you!
smile.png

- TieDyeMommy
I hope it works out for them and you.
fl.gif

I JUST realized I did not update this thread. I guess the lack of response made me almost forget I'd posted it. A week ago, yesterday, we sold our ducks to a lovely family from the BYC forums. They have been adjusting well & are being spoiled rotten.
thumbsup.gif

- TieDyeMommy

I JUST realized I did not update this thread. I guess the lack of response made me almost forget I'd posted it. A week ago, yesterday, we sold our ducks to a lovely family from the BYC forums. They have been adjusting well & are being spoiled rotten.
thumbsup.gif

- TieDyeMommy
Thanks so much for updating. great to hear!!

Back
Top Bottom