Need to rehome my chickens

Beckasue2

Chirping
Apr 26, 2016
Hi! I'm Becka and I have 6 hens and 1 rooster, all less than a year old. I'm getting about 4 eggs per day at this point. I live in the Quincy, Il region. My DH has decided we need to divorce, so I will be leaving the area and cannot take my chickens with me. If you would like my chickens, buff Orp rooster, hens = 2 buff orps, 2 barred rocks, 1 speckled sussex, 1 silver laced Wyandotte. - all you need to do is get here and pick them up. Please let me know if you're interested.

Hi! I'm Becka and I have 6 hens and 1 rooster, all less than a year old. I'm getting about 4 eggs per day at this point. I live in the Quincy, Il region. My DH has decided we need to divorce, so I will be leaving the area and cannot take my chickens with me. If you would like my chickens, buff Orp rooster, hens = 2 buff orps, 2 barred rocks, 1 speckled sussex, 1 silver laced Wyandotte. - all you need to do is get here and pick them up. Please let me know if you're interested.

You could also try posting in the thread for your state. I'm sorry about your divorce, and best of luck finding a good home for your girls!

Back
Top Bottom