Need Your Prayers! *Update*

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by BirdBoy88, Nov 29, 2008.

1. BirdBoy88

BirdBoy88 Angel Egg

Dec 26, 2007
    Maryland
    I am not sure if this is the right thread for this topic.

But anyways on thanksgiving morning about an hour after i woke up my heart started fluttering ( fluttering means when the heart beats to fast for a few seconds or when the heart skips beats )

the first time it happen i ignored it because my Doctor told me since i have High blood pressure that fluttering would happen every once in a while.. but then it kept going on through out the day and i started getting small chest pain on and off... For one i am very young to have high blood pressure.. i am only 20 and on top of that my weight isn't prefect so that's another strain on the high blood pressure witch i am working on trying to take the pounds off i lost 4lbs so far

anyways today my heart only flutter once but i am having chest pains that i don't like.. so i am waiting on my dad to pick me up and take me to the Hospital .. i am scared to death.. i hate hospitals they scare me..lol but i have no choice so i am leaving soon and i am scared nervous all that and more [​IMG] [​IMG] i know i am to old to be acting like this but i can't help it..lol

so anyways i need all my BYC friends prayers in making sure all is ok and healthy [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 30, 2008
  2. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    Lord, Mark needs peace and comfort right now! bless the doctors with wisdom and knowledge. direct their paths. touch Mark and heal him in Your time. Your will be done. in Jesus' name, Amen!

Mark, be well. keep us posted. our family will remember you at prayer time tonight as well.

God keep you and wrap His pinions about you.[​IMG]

3. BirdBoy88

BirdBoy88 Angel Egg

Dec 26, 2007
    Maryland
    You don't know how much that means to me [​IMG]

i will keep everyone updated as soon as i come home [​IMG]

4. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    Sweetheart, try not to be too scared, it will make your blood pressure worse and your heart will beat more irregularly.....it's sounds to me like you may have arithimia (sp), this is when the heart flutters and more or less skips a beat, this can be controlled with the correct drugs. it is vital (take it from one who knows) that you keep your weight under control, so well done in losing some pounds, excess weight will push your blood pressure up, keep up with the dieting and keep us all posted ((((HUGS)))) and prayers coming your way...........take some deep breaths and try to stay calm....xxxxxx

5. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    My thoughts are with you!....[​IMG]...i hope it all turns out okay, Wendy..[​IMG].

6. Zookeeper9000

Zookeeper9000 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2008
    Gladstone MI
    Saying prayers Mark, hang in there. Congrats on the weight loss. It is not easy to lose weight ask me I know first hand.

7. freshegg

freshegg Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2008
    greenfield,ma
    prayers and hugs sent for you [​IMG]

8. nerfy

nerfy Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2008
    Western Illinois
    I hope everything is OK. It is a good thing you went to the hospital. I'm not fond of them either, and don't know too many that are. Dang, and you were struck by lightning last summer. Hang in there.
    Keep us posted! [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 30, 2008
  9. BirdBoy88

BirdBoy88 Angel Egg

Dec 26, 2007
    Maryland
    ****Update****

Well everyone first off THANK YOU!! so much for your prayers it meant a lot for me and it made me feel much better [​IMG]

I didn't get back from the hospital until AM hours and the doctors said it's nothing severe .. they said my blood pressure was really wacky and that made my heart flutter a lot and the small chest pains and that i have to be more active and i had almost all the doctors stand in front of me with bullhorns yelling LOSE THE WEIGHT! lol so i am going to see a nutritionist this week and sign up for weight loss classes hopefully all will go well and once i start my classes and things i will update everyone on my weight loss

Thanks so much again everyone [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. smom1976

smom1976 too many projects too little time!

May 2, 2008
    Pensacola, FL
    Glad every thing was ok.. I have a hint for you..

You now those big excercise balls??? you can sit on one of those instead of a regular chair while here on byc.. it works your stomach muscles continuously... and you will get that work out in on top of your others.. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by